09 March 2007

Download.

I agree.

And agree some more.




(from yosh.com)

"'Download,' a dinnerware set for one, is a comment on technology and our lives. I once saw a 1960's science program that proclaimed computers would simplify our lives bringing a 4 day work week. I can only speak for myself, computers have had the opposite affect. Most of my meals are spent in front of the computer. The pace of our lives seems to be spinning out of control.

'Download' is dedicated to the individuals whose dining companions are often their computers. The monitor, a shallow plate that reminds us there is more to life than work. The keyboard, a shallow box for holding food items, a CD to serve as a small plate or coaster, a mouse which is a two sided spice dispenser and a mouse pad napkin."

download.com
.:tt:.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home