22 August 2007

T-berry

Im sorry--I've been working like a fool. A fool indeed.

I wanted to share a story that you might enjoy. Because I have a sense of humor I enjoyed it, otherwise, I might have thrown the soup at them...

One day not long ago, S came home to say that she is off of sugar. "Oh bummer", says I--but I am a good little chef, and happen to know of all kinds of sugar substitutes that are natural.

"It's okay." I tell her, "You can eat Xylitol and Agave, two natural sugar-like substances that are really yummy."

So alas, Xylitol and Agave are out of stock. But eventually they are restocked and purchased and made into a yummy "healthy" version of Pinkberry.

6.30PM arrives. R comes home from work carrying a cute little bag that I note to be familiar.

"I've brought dessert...Pinkberry!"

So I'm instructed to serve up both so they can laugh at the "healthy" version and like the bowl clean of the other.

This is how I spend my days.

This ends the first reading.


T-Berry

1 large containter of FAGE total yogurt

juice of 1/2 Lemon

1/2 C of Sugar (or sugar substitute to taste)

1 pt Strawberries, quartered

tt Agave syrup

Mix yogurt, lemon juice and sugar in a mixer and put into an ice cream
machine and use according to directions

Once frozen top with strawberries and agave.

.:tt:.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So wait...S gave up on the sugar ban THAT easily? Did s/he say anything to explain the change of heart? Jeez....

28 August, 2007 10:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home