Ain't No Celery at the 5%C Thanksgiving Table
So, inspired by fabulous blogs like LAist, I'm making a list of things I'm thankful for at this very moment. I don't know why anyone cares about this type of thing, since what I'm thankful for very likely has nothing to do with you, but everyone else is doing it (even Perez, in his way), so it must be cool (right?). I will even try to make it relevant to 5%C by including fabulous foods and fashions. Not difficult. OKAY.
RR is all like "THANKS" about some stuff including these things:
- Schizophrenic fall weather that lets you wear little skirts or big sweaters
- The advent of holiday baking season!
- Clifton's Cafeteria in downtown L.A. with all the old people and the weird forest dioramas
- Beautiful old postcards
- These Prada shoes
- My new job
- Our cat learning to use his scratching post
- Mezzanine Owls' upcoming record
- Project Runway
- Gloves with fur trim
- Animals with fur trim
- Babies dressed like animals