24 December 2007

More Hatin' On Crocs

A website called "Fashion tips for women from a guy who knows dick about fashion" has this as its #1 tip:

Crocs look like shit and they make your feet smell.

When I see people wearing Crocs, I know immediately that we have nothing in common, and that we could never be friends or have any meaningful kind of relationship. They come in every color imaginable yet look bad with every other article of clothing ever created. The only thing that goes with Crocs is social ostracism.

To their credit though, Crocs serve as an excellent idiot barometer; you can tell a lot about people wearing them. For example, Amazon.com suggest products that other customers have purchased based on the item you're shopping for. Here are the suggestions for Crocs:


See? People who wear Crocs also buy Truck Balls. And--far FAR worse--listen to "Hey There Delilah," and even pay money for the single. Horrifying. Amazing. I love the guy who wrote this very necessary hard-truth masterpiece. And as for knowing dick about fashion, the above clearly proves he's on his way to a career on the Style Network.

I have some more Cros hatin' to do, but it may have to wait for a bit--I have cookies to bake. After all, I need all the help I can get convincing Santa to drop off Prada heels even though our fireplace is faux and there isn't even a chimney.

> r r <

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Muffin said...

HAHA! That dude is hilarious.

Sometimes when I look at stuff on Amazon, I'll check out the "other people that bought this" section, and I'm amazed at some of the weird stuff people buy on that site. Truck balls are definitely a great idiot barometer and the same goes for Crocs.

30 December, 2007 05:11  
Blogger Cath said...

Hey! I love my crocs. They are perfect shoes for gardening. Are you trying to tell me that people wear them out in the street though? Noooo!!!!!!

25 April, 2008 04:13  
Anonymous reporter666 said...

I think these balls are funny, whether puttin truck nuts on your ride OR looking for
THE ORIGINAL BULLS BALLS that you eat,

I’ve got some funny pics and articles at my blog if you’d like to take a peek
http://reporter666.wordpress.com/

04 April, 2009 16:45  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are perfect shoes for gardening.
Truck balls are definitely a great idiot barometer and the same goes for Crocs.
___________________
Julie
Email Marketing Solutions

17 August, 2009 00:05  
Blogger Unknown said...

It seems that she also has the ensemble in blue.
--
Jenifer
Are you scared to be alone at home need security

22 August, 2009 02:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home