03 June 2007

Stars & Spirits: The Latest

Helloooo, boys and girls! Granny RR is here today to dispense some invaluable wisdom. If you haven't gone to church this morning, the next best thing is the church of 5%C.

The Celeb Update:
Friday was a great day for me at the store. I was very popular. Not only did several friends stop by, but at one point, a salesgirl came back and said, "Uh, Rach, do you know Jenna Elfman? She wants to see you." No WAY. This must be a mistake! So I go out, see the very adorably pregnant Jenna, and she lights up and goes "Oh HI! TT [who works down the street, where Jenna had just been shopping] said to make sure and say Hi to you!" Awesome. We had a little chat, and I managed to keep myself from shrieking, "Dharma is the greatest!" She was a sweetheart, too.

The Music Update:
Listen to Pavement's "Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain" on Sunday morning. Good idea. I think anyway.

The Food Update:
Elderflower Modified Mimosas. Combine champagne, St. Germain elderflower liqueur and pineapple juice. Hot damn, girl, that's a winner.

> r r <

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger foodette said...

I have been following your blog, and I really want to know where you work. I'm sure you're not allowed to give out that info, but sounds like a great place to shop! How fun that Jenna wanted to meet you :) I only see celebs, but I don't work with them, and they sure have never asked for me by name! Maybe someday, when I get my CPA, I can be an accountant to the stars, and have a fabulous wardrobe. Cheers!

03 June, 2007 17:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home